Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Marriage Tag

Marriage tag

How long have you been married? 4 interesting years
How old is your spouse? he will be 30 in 6 months. Man I married an old man.
Who eats more? it depends, mostly me especially in the summer.
Who said I love you first? yeah, I was the sucker.
Who is taller? Jared
Who sings better? definitely me! Kevin sucks.
Who is smarter? Kevin by far. When he was younger he would read encyclopedias and dictionaries. At least I can spell better than him.
Who controls the T.V. remote? Me!! But since living with my parents we watch t.v. apart so we can both control what we watch.
Whose temper is worse? I take the cake on that one... I am a Creager and that is what we are known for.
Who does the laundry? Me, but that is because I don't do dishes.
Who does the dishes? Kevin, it is an even trade in my mind.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed, it's me
Who cooks dinner? both, lately its been mom or sister, but when we lived alone we took turns
Who is more stubborn? Again, this one belongs to me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am NEVER wrong!!!
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine since we live with them. Hopefully that will be changing REAL soon.
Who has more friends? Who knows. I actually go out with friends where he doesn't but who knows. I have never counted.
Who has more siblings? Kevin, he has 4 sisters, 1 brother, 1 foster sister, 1 step sister and 2 step brothers on his dad's side, and I think 2 step brothers and 1 step sister on his mom's side. They are quite the big Brady Bunch. I on the other hand have 1 sister and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? I would like to think that it's me. But again, who really knows.

**Now I tag Deanna, Mel and Steph!!**

No comments: