Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, June 5, 2009

It's over

My dad's surgeon ended up being too sick to perform the surgery Tuesday morning, which the news came AFTER he had already been doped up. So he went this morning at 6:00, was taken back and 8:15 and surgery was finished around 11:30. The doctor said everything went really well. Now he has to stay overnight in the hospital and comes home tomorrow. Hopefully this will fix my dad's back problems.
Next up... MY surgery! No I am not getting anything bigger or anything sucked out of me, that will be the next surgeries (hopefully). Anyone want to take a shift with Ashlyn since I won't be able to take care of her for at least a week??

2 comments:

RockinRhoades said...

I hop everything goes well with your Dad. I also am a Daddies girl. Good Luck on your surgery!

MINDY and JARIN said...

Hey my photographer's name is Ann Montgomery and I have a link to her website and blog on my blog, it is Anniemations Photography. How is everything going with Kevin and the military?