Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Here we are....

So I guess this is where we will start. Thanks to Katie and MO, I guess we will get wrapped up in the world of blogging.
The first reason that we will do this is to keep everyone updated on our lives.... since we are trying to get prego and trying to adopt and then as soon as we get us a house up north we hope to fost-adopt. (which is foster-adoption for you who aren't up to speed)
We are moving home on January 19th 2008 and I can't wait!!! We have a lot of "aunt and uncle" time that we need to catch up on.... and many of our friends have kids who don't even know us so we need to do some major bonding so they like us..... this mainly pertains to Katie's little girl Abby, Kinley is coming around but it will take some work with Abby.
When we move back I am hoping to be a stay at home wife/mommy and be able to do Medical Transcription (if I ever get my schooling finished), and Kevin is leaning towards the Police Academy. He has always wanted to be a cop and was actually accepted into the Highway Patrol Academy before but since my health was declining and the class was in SLC for 17 weeks, he didn't want to leave me.
Well, I think that this is a good start, and if I can remember my login and password again I will try to update this, and maybe get some pictures on here also.
Anyway take care fellow bloggers!!!

Kevin, Robyn, Kodi, Roxi, Bam & Em

4 comments:

The Stephensen's said...

Ya for you Bobby!! I love it! This is actually alot funner than I thought! Cant wait to see ya! Love, Lou

Mande Browning said...

Hoo. Rah! for blogs!! we're a buncha bloggers now. Love the pics.

P.S. I knew what fost-adopt meant. Holly and I were thinking of doing that too. =o)

Bonnie said...

Welcome to the blogger world! :)

Mike said...

Hi guys! We have a blog too. www.excitedandconfused.blogspot.com
We're excited to keep in touch better.
-Mike and Steph