Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Turkey Time

Well Thanksgiving is probably both me and Kevin's favorite holiday.... we were engaged on Thanksgiving in 2003. But this year is going to be a little crazier than most. We usually spend it up north with both my family and Kevin's mom, but this year we are going to eat "early dinner" in Cedar with Kevin's dad and step-mom, and then leave to Ogden so that I can do the "black friday" shopping with my sister, it's a tradition and I can't break tradition. Then we will stay until Monday this year and come home.... oh yeah I am doing a major hair change on Monday so I will post some new pictures.
Another crazy thing is that we are going to be traveling with 3 (count them 3) dogs, 4 sugargliders, 2 which were just born 2- two weeks ago and a partridge in a pear tree. We are delivering my friends new dog to him on Thursday night so that is going to be interesting because Kodi is going to give me the silent treatment all weekend long. He will spend the whole weekend being grandma nae and Pa's doggy to just show me.
Anyway I guess we should say something that we are thankful for on here also..... um I am thankful for Kevin because I don't think, ok I know that I wouldn't be doing so well with my Diabetes without him.... and I KNOW he is thankful for me!!!! (He just might not know it yet).
Unlike Katie's family, I don't think that we will have anyone cry, but I am sure that there might be a little argument that occurs, in fact I know there will, but all in all my family is pretty crazy and WATCH OUT YOU FRIDAY MORNING SHOPPERS..... me, mom and the sister are the crazy chicks that leave the house by 3, hit every store on our list, get everything that we wanted and be home by 9 for the nap. Then usually back out later that day. We are crazy I know but it's tradition!
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hi guys! Check out this website for a sneak peak at the black friday deals:
http://bfads.net/
I don't think we are going to camp out this year, though. It's too cold. Have a good drive down and see you guys soon!

Mande Browning said...

We'll be hitting the Black Friday shopping too...although Grams just doesn't have the voice for all the yelling...so that's where I step in. Maybe there will be a Cox-Opheikens showdown!