Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Best Christmas Ever

Well I was sick all weekend and just thought that I had a little of the flu bug. So when me and Kevin were at Costco on Monday, we decided to buy some pregnancy tests because I thought that my favorite friend that wears red should have arrived by now. So the test says to take it first thing in the morning, so we woke up around 6:45 Christmas morning (to go to Cedar) and Kevin goes and gets me a stick and I am still asleep while taking this and I said "it's probably just negative again" and Kevin is all "oh really" and he shows it to me and it has 2 lines!!!! Not just one for the not pregnant but 2 for the "you better believe that you are pregnant". So today we went to LabCorp and had my blood drawn just to be certain and IT'S POSITIVE!!!! We are so excited and can't hardly believe it. Talk about a good birthday present for Kevin today!! Anyway so keep us in your prayers as being a diabetic and being pregnant is not the easiest thing in the world. Well I am just glowing now and I need to go make some more phone calls..... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh Robyn I am so so happy for you guys! I am so excited!! Sorry you're sick...i know how you feel. I know it's hard...hang in there!

DeAnna said...

Congrats! That is such awesome news! Take care of yourself and mind your doc!

Mande Browning said...

I'm still so excited for you! Congratulations!

Amateur Steph said...

Hooray! We are so excited for you!