Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, December 8, 2007

OH "cardboard" Christmas tree......

So alot of people have given me and Kevin grief for not putting up a Christmas tree. FIRST off..... neither of us really care to much about the holiday, it's just another day out of the year. SECOND, we are moving in just over a month and didn't want to deal with it. SO..... being the creative little buggers we are we decided today that we will cut a tree out of the big cardboard box that we received the treadmill in and then poke holes in it and shove some lights through them. So after a few hours of poking holes and fingers numb our tree has 1200 lights on it! That's right people 100 lights!!!! KA-CHOW!!!! So now we are not the grinch's like everyone thinks.... and BTW we have stockings hung up for me, Kevin, Kodi, Roxi, Bam & Em. And I have my Mary & Joseph out on the fireplace mantel also. So there you go. I don't want to hear anyone else complain that we don't have a Christmas tree up because we do and it freakin' rocks!!!

4 comments:

The Stephensen's said...

Bitchn'! I LOVE IT!! and I Love you!

DeAnna said...

Ha HA! I was hoping to see a picture of that! Very festive and original! Indeed, no one can give you crap now!

Amateur Steph said...

That's awesome guys! It says Merry Christmas all over it. :)

Mande Browning said...

Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree....

lovely.