Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

FYI OR BTW

So I went to the Dr today and he told me that I am 7 weeks along, that's all. Nothing else. I didn't even get to listen to the little heart beat! I AM BEYOND PISSED. He is all, well I could do it for you, but they would just do it again when you move in a couple weeks. WHOOPTY FREAKIN DEAL!!! So just do it!! Anyway, so for $180 I got told that I - #1: I am pregnant, #2: I am 7 weeks along. WELL NO CRAP DR. JERKFACE, why else would I be here?? Anyway, so needless to say that I am not too happy with how things went today. I am glad that sticking fingers up my whoha is worth $180 and that he can tell how far along I am by that. Maybe I will consider Medical School after all.... I mean I could probably just do it all online and get the same level of knowledge as Dr. Rogers. I was just waiting for his next line to be "but you can save a lot on your car insurance if you switch to Geico"

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

That's weird! I'm so sorry! Hopefully you'll have a better doctor here. (Have you picked one?)

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Hey Robin, Why don't you just come to Disneyland with us! It will be very much fun!!!!!!! P.S. I am so dang excited for you to have a little baby!! Love, Joni

Kami (tayo) said...

You should be thankful he didn't let you listen to the little heart beat. Then your bill would have been $1180.00. You just have to look for the silver lining! You're hilarious!!

Amateur Steph said...

Doctors are so funny sometimes. Everytime I go to the doctor, I think, "Well, duh! I could have told you that." With my first pregnancy I was totally disappointed in the boringness of the doctor's appointments. With Hannah they did an ultrasound everytime. That was kind of fun. So when you move you might try Circle of Life Women's clinic. They're cool.

Bonnie said...

I'm waiting for your next blog...where did you go?!!