Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, March 1, 2008

UN-happy birthday to ME!

HAPPY MARCH 1ST!!!! Yeah, yeah... for all of you who didn't wish me a happy birthday IT'S TOO LATE NOW!!!! Don't try to make up for it by commenting on this blog. I see how you are. Katie is my only TRUE friend and she EVEN SANG TO ME!!!!!!!! Just kidding. I am not bitter about that. I am bitter that I am almost 30 and will only have one kid by then. My mom had 4 kids by the age of 26 and miscarried twins by my age now! SAD, SAD, SAD. And then on top of it all...... IT FREAKIN SNOWS!! That's it, I am moving to back to St. George! Well not really, but it sounds pretty fabulous right now. Anyway, I am not that bitter about my birthday.
But the cool present that I am getting, is that my Awesome Aunt Shirley has suggested a family fast tomorrow for me and my health and the baby. So if any of you feel inclined to join, I would be eternally grateful and put this whole birthday situation in the past.

3 comments:

The Stephensen's said...

Listen Missy you better start coming to my house when I invite you!!! For hell-sakes what is it going to take? I even sang HB to you! I thought we were friends? hehehe

Bonnie said...

I'm so mad...I was going to wish you a happy birthday yesterday and forgot!!! So happy late birthday, from your terrible friend.

ApRyL :) said...

Happy Belated UN-birthday! :) Hope it was UN-fabulous! Hope you UN-miss St.George enough to move back! Yah!:) UN-Kick Kevin in the butt for me fer old times sake. And keep up the good work in the baby making biz! tee-hee..... We UN-Miss u guyz dang it!:)