Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, March 31, 2008

19 weeks prego!

So I have wanted to take some pictures of my belly for a while so last night I made my mom. This is ME 19 weeks pregnant. I love to have a little tummy, except for when people think that you are just "bigger" and don't realize that you are preggers. Before we took this picture we listened to her little heartbeat again... it was going 162. My nephew Wyatt thought it was pretty cool since he had never heard one before. So really I only have about 18 more weeks to go since Dr Hartman is going to take her around the first of August instead of the end when I am due.

3 comments:

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Ok, that is the cutest thing ever!! Pregnant bellies are so dang cute. P.S. thanks for the vibes!! =) I know you did this just for me!!!

Amateur Steph said...

How cute are you? Your blog looks good too. Not of course, as good as you, but good still. :)

The Stephensen's said...

Well let me just say you look FANTASTIC!! I love it. I looked like a beached whale the whole time with all three!