Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Birthday Dinner @ La Ferrovia

From left: Jessica, Holly, Bazzle (Barry), MO (Mande), Me, Kevin, Rob, Tori, Ari, Runs Fast (Mike), Cathy, Wade & Povey (Quent)


So last night I got a group of us together to go to dinner for my birthday (which was last Sunday for those of you who forgot; wink wink) at La Ferrovia. It was SO much fun to be with a group of my closest friends (except Katie & Jared who dogged us for the land of warmth, they are forgiven THIS time). We spent a few hours just sitting eating and B.S.'ing since most of them haven't seen each other for years.
Thanks for the fun evening friends! Let's keep it up and do it more often!

P.S. aren't you glad that I keep in touch with everyone so I can bring us all together for happy times? and food? You are all welcome.

3 comments:

MINDY and JARIN said...

Happy late Birthday!!! I love that place and always forget about it.

Mande Browning said...

Seriously, last night was awesome! I had a blast catching up with everyone! The best part was the basagna. MMMMM! Oh, and your face...

Bazzle said...

I loved this dinner!!!