Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

can I get a WOOT WOOT

Dear ROBYN :

Thank you for your recent application for the Big Game Drawing. Your results are:

Appl # Hunt # Result
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
738*** *** GENERAL BUCK SUCCESSFUL for hunt 995 NORTHERN


I AM FINALLY GOING HUNTING!!!!!!! I have had my blue card for almost 5 years, but something has always come up and I haven't been able to go. Well this year I will either be living in Cali or Arizona but will fly home to go, nothing can stop me this time! I am so excited! Leave me a comment of your hunting excursions through a girl's point of view. It's always been just the guys that go and us girl's (plus Kestin, Wyatt & Tyson)who all end up at the Olive Garden while they are gone. Well I will gladly miss that this year. WOOT WOOT!!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I went hunting with my fam every year growing up. Jac's fam does the bow hunt. We haven't been with my fam since we've been married, and haven't gone to the bow hunt for like 6 years! Something always comes up, like no vacation time left!! I never carried a gun, but we would go on the hikes and push the areas for the ones who hunted. My mom and my sister both shoot. My mom even got one a couple of years ago. They always go to Flaming Gorge, and Jac's family bow hunt on Monroe Mtn. GOOD TIMES!!:)