Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Forgiveness....

Have you ever had one of those days that didn't start off all to well, and then something else happens and you just EXPLODE? I am sure that we all have and you are lying to yourself if you haven't.
Well mine was about 2 months ago. I am not going to get into it because it is between me and a great friend. If you don't know the story, you never will. I will just say that I was having a bad day (or 2 or 3) and when this thing happened I SNAPPED! Boy did I snap. At the time I was so wrapped up in madness that I didn't even think of the future between the 2 of us. Since then, I will not say I have consumed all my time by thinking of what I had said, but certain things will trigger my memory of what use to be and I tear up. I was watching the funniest movie, and there I was sitting crying throughout the entire thing while being reminded of what I had done to this person.
The day after this happened I received an email from someone who had not emailed me in forever. When I read the headline, I teared up again. Then I watched the video... bring out the water works. Good thing it was only me and Ashlyn around and she didn't know what the crap mom was doing.
The reason that I blog about this subject now, is because I have alot of emotions going on in my head right now, and the first person that I would usually go complain to, I can't.
As many of you know, I have been having mixed emotions about our big move. But the thing that I don't want is to move and still have this between us. I don't even know if this person reads my blog, but if they do... then they do. I just hope all of you can get something out of this video. If it makes you cry, then good. If you have seen it before, watch it again.

xoxoxo
Bobby

2 comments:

Tina and Derek said...

I'm so sorry. I hope that you and your friend will forgive eachother and be friends again. This is exactly what I needed to hear today. We were all set to go to Disneyland in a week and the people we were going with just called and canceled. I was SO mad! This helped me a lot. Thank you!

Lucky Mama said...

I hope that the hurt on both sides can be healed.