Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, August 28, 2009

New Blog

Well since everyone keeps asking me about the "stress", I will just tell you. Me and Kevin are going through the big D and I don't mean Dallas. It's a mutual decision between us. Anyway, so with that said, I am starting a new blog and I may make it private, still trying to decide because I HATE private blogs. Anyway, the blog address is http://gityoblogon.blogspot.com. If you will email me at
bobbybop at gmail dot com and let me know if you still want to read about my ever so exciting life please do so I can add you. I am slowly getting everyone transferred from this blog to the next.
I will keep this one as a back up and post things on how Kevin is doing from time to time while he is gone for Military.
Thanks everyone.

6 comments:

Amateur Steph said...

Oh Robyn. I'm sorry to hear about the divorce. You're in our prayers. I'll update to the new blog.

MINDY and JARIN said...

Hey add me to your new blog!!!!

DeAnna said...

dang woman.....I am totally sorry...and so sorry about all the stress it is causing.

Kristy said...

What??? I'm totally shocked. I don't know you well, but from blog stalking, I had no idea things were not great with Kevin. I'm really sorry. You sound really positive about the fresh start and I would love to be added to your new blog list. iversonfam@q.com

Jackson Family said...

Robyn
I am sorry to hear that
Hang in there

I do want to be added to your blog !!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

I have not been blogging for a while now but this was not what I was expecting. I'm so sorry Robyn. Add me to your new blog even though I'm a bad blogger. jennfrew@yahoo.com
Hang in there.