Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, August 8, 2009

stress...

So I have a lot of stress going on in my life. Some of you may know, others may not. Well I am not going to blab all about it on the internet. Lets just say, there is major stress. So with my new found stress I have been dropping the L.B.'s like MAD! I mean 22 in a month... not too shabby. I also have found a new stress reliever. Working out! Who'da thunk it? I have been working out twice a day... that's right, TWICE! Major stress reliever. And when you have PINK blaring on your ipod... even better. So I decided that I wasn't going to take baby steps into the whole working out thing. I jumped in head first. The first night I walked/ran 2.6 miles. That's the most I have done in 2 months. The following morning I walked again for 1.3 miles (had to cut it short because Ashlyn was ready to get out of the stroller). Then that night I biked 4.2 miles... and could've gone more. I had a burst of energy. THEN this morning I got up and went again for 4.2 miles. I felt like a champ. I am sure that sometime it will kick in and I will be sore, but right now I feel great.
Anyway, I don't recommend this stress to anyone. I do say that it is a great diet though. But it is what it is...

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I don't want the stress, but I want your motivation to work out! Way to go!!

The Smiths said...

Wow, that is awesome! I will take some of your motivation too! I don't know what the button isn't working. I have to figure it out and let you know. Thanks for trying!

Amateur Steph said...

Hope your stress drops soon, but not the working out. That stuff is what keeps me sane.

Jennifer and Jameson said...

I'm sorry you're stressed. That is some major working out though! I need to do that. Cute pics of Ashlyn's birthday too. They grow up way too fast!