Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, August 8, 2008

...because it's ladies night


me & Katie's "high school dance picture"



Katie & MO getting their drink on


MMMMM. salsa and cheese


ODE to the Daiquiri


MO and her flower that she DID NOT steal from E.M.


trying to take a self portrait


the picture TA 40 took


Katie pouting because she "looks fat" in before picture

So last night, me , MO & Katie went for another of our wild and crazy girl's night out. I know that most of you who are reading this are going to be so jealous because let's face it, when the 3 of us are together we funner than (insert what you think is fun here). Anyway, the night started off with Katie picking me up as her date and my mom insisted on us taking a photo together. (the last one of us together for fun was when we were 16 or 17). Then off we went to get MO, we were too lazy to walk to her door and pick her up (sorry MO). Then we finally decided on El Matador as the destination for the evening. Boy, were they in for it. So luckily after Katie's "smooth moves" driving, I really think she is the only car on the road) we arrived at THE destination. Upon entering and arriving at our seats, the festivities began...and so did the B.S.-ing. I am sorry that I am not able to elaborate more on those conversations but they are confidential. Anyway, so we order the grub and MO gets her drink on... and her bartender "TA 40" was overly thrilled that #1- MO was 1/4 Filipino, and #2- she was keeping an open tab. So we down the chips and salsa, have a few daiquiri's and a dr pepper, ate some good grub and topped it all off with sopapillas. Katie's high point of the evening was when our waitress told her that she looked too young to be married and have kids... she said she looked 24. Me and MO, apparently looked like her grandma's sitting there. Anyway, so then the check arrives and our sugar momma whips out the check book and I calculate how much it is. So Katie writes the check and goes to pay. Me and MO go and set the scene for the picture that is about to be taken and wonder why it is taking Katie so long to pay. I wander over and well, apparently we had to much to drink- both virgin and fully loaded- and didn't figure in the tax, we are so smart. But the highlight of that moment was the ladies face standing behind Katie... she would be an entire blog entry herself. Anyway, so then we ask TA 40 to take a picture of us and Katie ends up pouting because she "looks" fat... cry me a river justin timberlake! We all know you aren't fat!!! Then off we went to DownEast because it was still too early to go home. That is where we met Rick... the singing shift manager, who was told that he needed singing lessons by another customer. We thought his voice was magical. Anyway, so by this time it is getting to be the wee hours of the night (9:00-ish) and decide to go and top off our night at the local ladies club... my house, holding the baby.
NEXT girls night though, we are going to venture even farther and take the frontrunner to Salt Lake. If you feel like you would want to attend one of these adventurous evenings, please inquire within. ONLY the priveleged are allowed to go.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Sounds like fun! Still no baby.. my doc is gone until the 15th so I guess I'll keep my legs crossed till then:(

Mande Browning said...

Ah yes, only the FEW and PRIVELEDGED are allowed to attend. Keep that in mind as you turn the masses away.

The Stephensen's said...

I think I will just BURN that shirt.....maybye I could just burn the fat too????Hmmmmmm