Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, July 25, 2008

Hope you are all happy now

sorry it has taken me 6 WHOLE days to post some pictures but when you aren't feeling the best after surgery it takes a while. But here she is... hope you all enjoy! And sorry about the last picture. It was the first time that I got to hold her and I was still extremely sick (I will have a post to describe my experience later with some exciting pictures) and to tell you the truth I don't remember Saturday at all or else that picture wouldn't have been taken of me.


13 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a cutie! I'm glad everything turned out okay!!

Amateur Steph said...

She is sooooo sweet and perfect.

Mande Browning said...

I'm stealing her!

The Stephensen's said...

I love it!! Just wait till you see the new hair thingy's I made for her!!!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Robyn! She is beautiful. Sorry to hear about all the complications at the end. My cousin Tashia was like that too with her pregnancies. Stinkin' diabetes! But, the worst part is over and now ou can just hold her and enjoy her. Aw... the innocence.

Tina and Derek said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! I love all her dark hair and her name is adorable. I am so happy for you and your family! Feel better soon.

The Harvey's said...

what a doll! I love all the dark hair!

Mel said...

She is so cute!! I love all of the dark hair!! Hope that you are doing better, and continue to do better!!:)

Stacy and Jared said...

You guys made one adorable baby, congrats!! Can't wait to see you guys and steal her for a minute.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

ApRyL :) said...

Way to go guys! :) She is gorgeous!! Yeh for new babies. Soo glad everything went well. Grandpa Lorris gave us the scoop. He is soo proud! He kept tearing up as he told us all about it! :)Take care. :)

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats. Can't wait to meet her in person!

Becky said...

She is soooooo adorable! Congrats you guys! :)