Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, December 26, 2008

Kevin is 30 today!!


So today is Kevin's 30th birthday. He has been dreading this birthday for a while... on the other hand I like to rub it in that he is getting old. So here is my 30 things that I love about Kevin

- He is an amazing husband.
- He is an even more amazing daddy.
- He loves his family (and mine) more than anything in the world.
- He would help anyone, even strangers, at the drop of a hat.
- He is the biggest kid.
- He love kids.
- He loves me even though I am cranky.
- He is friends with everyone.
- He does stupid things to make me laugh.
- He can fix almost anything... except a broken nail
- He will go to a store no matter what time it is, and buy me whatever I need... to fix a broken nail
- He is caring
- He can make a mean cheesecake
- He follows his little boy dream and will most likely become a cop next year
- He has lived with my parents for almost a year
- He puts everyone else before his own needs
- He slept in a hospital chair when we were dating so that my parents could go home and get a good night's rest... he also asked my dad the same night if he could marry me.
- He will sleep in a hospital chair for 9 nights... and only complained once
- He doubled the size of my diamond so that I would say yes... I would've said yes anyway, but that DID help :)
- He never wanted a small dog, an inside dog, or a dog to sleep in a bed with him. Now we have 2 dogs, 2 small dogs, and 2 dogs that sleep in bed with us.
- He does the dishes and I do the laundry.
- He lets me buy the vehicles I want... and then complains about the "horses"
- He lets me eat at Wingers and Cafe Rio as many times in a row as I want
- He drives his pimp 1990 Honda... and lets me keep the nice car even when I don't go anywhere
- He likes all my friends and thinks we should all hang out more (wink, wink)
- He will trek to every Walmart in a 10 mile radius so we can get what we are looking for
- He will do poop clean up and not even bat an eye
- He wants to have more kids, even if they are girls
- He wants the best for me and Ash

Kev, I love you for more than 30 reasons, but this is a good start of telling you (even though you will never read this). I love you Mr So-Nice! Hope you have a great day!!!

p.s. Christmas post will come later

2 comments:

Amateur Steph said...

Hey Guys! Happy Birthday Kevin. Hope you had a good Christmas. See you tomorrow?

Parkinson Family said...

So sweet!That's what I like to hear. Happy Birthday Kev! You are an oldy, but you have a wife that sure loves you! We miss you guys. Hope all is well. Justin got accepted to med school in VA. We'll move out there in July. Love ya! (your baby is so cute)