Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pizza Time!


So my cute little niece Kestin has been taking dance for so many years and wants to dance through High School and maybe get a dance scholarship. Good ambition for a 13 year-old I think. Anyway, so my sister has been paying for all of her dance stuff since sh started and well, it's getting sort of expensive these days. So we decided to have Kestin sell some pizza's to earn a little money to help out. Now if you are like our family and can't live without Tony's pizza then this post is for you.
She is selling them until December 31st and the pizza's will be delivered on January 6th. They are $7.00 each and you can make them to your liking. The choices are Mushroom, Ham, Green Peppers, Green Olives, Pepperoni and my personal favorite The works.
If you are interested in helping out an adorable, fun, cute girl, no not me this time, then let us know. You can either call me 388-8162 or email me an order at bobby-bop@hotmail.com. We need to have the money by December 31st. We can take cash or check and you make the check's out to my sister Raelyn Creager.
If you order, thank you so much. I debated on whether or not to even post something like this, but who doesn't love GREAT pizza??

No comments: