Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, January 10, 2009

WHAT THE $&#*&h&*(&

So Ashlyn starts with sickness 2 1/2 weeks ago... my dad started with the flu yesterday... Kevin started last night... mom started this afternoon... Raelyn started tonight... So by tomorrow it may have succeeded in hitting all of us. AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! And I am the one with the weakest immune system. Please pray that I don't get it. I will go postal! Good luck all you "well" people. It's gon' gitcha.

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Thanks for coming to Grady's blessing! :) What a great friend to support us like that! Okay, Okay....maybe you were there mostly for Boston but it's fun to pretend! :) That turned out cool though that they were blessed the same day. Thanks for your kind words.

DeAnna said...

Oh yeah, I meant to say "STAY HEALTHY, CHICA!"

Anonymous said...

robyn
i have that picture for you
let me know when is a good time to drop it off
Thanks
shannon

itsjustmeshannon@yahoo.com