Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, January 22, 2009

High school

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Just someone? NO I dated lots of someone's from school... The list is too long to name them all.

2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I drove the DODGE!!! Yeah, I totally thought I was cool. At least all the guys liked it.

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Barely. My test was right after Kent's funeral and I was a mess.

4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Define party animal... No I didn't drink or any of that stuff but I was pretty crazy.

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? I was more of a TEASE!

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Yup, I was in choir my sophomore year. And President too!!

7. WERE YOU A NERD? No I was an all-around girl.

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Varsity loud mouth maybe.

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Heck no! Officer Creager was on my side, plus everyone (who didn't know me) thought he was my real dad.

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Um, I never could to begin with.

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? There are so many... I loved Mr Horne aka "daddy", I liked Teacher Karen (child care), JO (agriculture) Mr Thompson (gym) Deann (dance) and Mr Geoff (choir)... can't think of others at the moment

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Wherever... either in the cafeteria or I would grab a bite to eat on my way back from the ATC

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Fremont High School

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Wolf, burgundy, blue & silver

15. WHO WAS HOMECOMING ROYALTY? um... who cares? The only one I can remember is the one who wore her tennis shoes under her dress. As for names, again, I don't really care.

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Only because I miss the friendships.

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I remember the dedication to those who passed on... it was pretty sweet. But I was also bitter because I didn't get to be with my real best friends.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I went to school, sadly I had A LOT of credits to make up.

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? nope, I really wasn't happy in school so I didn't want to be any more apart of it than necessary.

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Well after graduation I lost A LOT of weight and then I gained most of it back when I started caring about my diabetes. But I am slowly, but surely, losing it again.

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Cotillion date? His name was Brandon Anderson and he was from Layton. He was only 16 (yes I robbed the cradle) but I was really into him. And we have stayed friends all these years and he even served his mission with another of my ex's.

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION? I did go to the 10. I was really looking forward to going but then something happened about a week before and so I was pretty unhappy there. I wish we would have a 15 and go have a picnic or something so we can meet everyone's family (hint, hint Natalie)

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? not until the middle of senior year, and it was Harmons.

24. WERE YOU AN HONOR STUDENT? hahaha, i never had over a 3.0, until senior year. then it was nothing under a 3.5

25. Did you take Seminary? Yes I did. Bro Hall- sophomore, Bro Hadley- junior and Bro Happy Ditton- senior

26. WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOUR MOST FUN TIME? I just loved the friendships. Anything with my friends was great. And the dances... especially ALL of us piled into a suburban and playing at West Weber elem.

27. WERE YOU CONSIDERED SHY OR OUTGOING? Definitely not shy.

28. ANY LAST MEMORIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? Well a few more fond memories were stealing signs, stealing things off people's houses (roy high rival's houses), dragging the vard, going to Fresh, being friends with everyone, dying our hair, having crush after crush after crush on the guys, not having a care in the world, hanging out at Pilot, dances, stomps, sluffing at Layton at layton and clearfield, going to Sill's for breakfast, going to Big Z's, rodeo's, the fair, dating, dating, dating and causing good mischief.

3 comments:

Mande Browning said...

Seriously...good times at West Weber Elementary.

Gooooood times!

The Smiths said...

Pilot. gotta love Pilot..I can smell the mixture of Taco Bell and Subway now...memories

benandnatty said...

The good ol' days! We almost did a picnic w/ families this time around, can't remember why we didn't, but maybe at the 20-year it will happen!