Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

AND THE SURVEY SAYS..................

IT'S A GIRL!!!! So to all of you who thought it was a boy.... man were you wrong! Anyway, we went to the Perinatal Doctor today and he said that everything looks great. He tested for Downs Syndrome and it is a negative and then I had some blood work done and I have to get more drawn in 2 weeks and then I find out a week after that if it is all good also. Anyway, so here is our little girl and if you can't tell she is waving to all of you!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

You already know the sex?!!

Mel said...

Wow I am so impressed that you can find out so soon!! My doc makes me wait!!! When is your due date again? Like the 26th? Keep me posted! Congrats!

Tina and Derek said...

Hi Robyn, I don't know if you remember me. I just wanted to say congratulations! Girls are so much fun. Especially to buy clothes for!
Ok, boys are fun too. I am so happy for you.

Mande Browning said...

She's not waving...she's flipping everyone off!