Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, February 25, 2008

Cute little Roxi......
















So for Valentine's Day Kevin bought me some roses, and I decided to dry them because I have a vase full already from my friend's funerals in High School, and then the ones that Kevin has bought me over the years. Anyway, I hung them from the fan in our room since I didn't know where else to hang them. So on Saturday, I could see my little Roxi sitting on my bed and I snuck down the hall to look and this is what I saw. She was trying so hard to get those darn flowers! (She is our little destructive one). She didn't even hear me and so I ran to get my camera to catch her in action and I was laughing so hard! She is quite the little character, but oh so fun.

1 comment:

Mande Browning said...

holy freakin' bajesus this is a cute blog!