Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, February 15, 2008

YOU'RE ALL FIRED

THANKS TO MY DEAR FRIEND MR. DONALD TRUMP AND THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE... WHOEVER HAS BEEN VOTING FOR BOYS IN MY POLL...... YOU'RE FIRED! WE CAN NO LONGER BE FRIENDS. I AM SORRY TO HAVE TO DO THIS TO YOU. I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE YOU WOULD BE ON MY SIDE. BUT SINCE MOST OF YOU HAVE BOYS, (EXCEPT KATIE AND JARED WHO ARE THE WISE ONES) WHY CURSE ME WITH THEM ALSO?? SO IN THE WORDS OF MAND'E....... YOU'RE DED TO ME, D.E.D. DED.

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

I'm sorry. I was one of them! I just had a "boy" feeling! Hope you get what want but keep in mind that boys are sooooo fun and you seem like you would make as good a "boy mom" as a "girl mom". I remember hoping for a girl on my first pregnancy but I wouldn't have it any other way now! My boys rock! If you have one, he will too! I don't want to be in the DED category! :)

Bonnie said...

I'm sorry too. It's all that me & DeAnna know! I was the same way with my first...I wanted a girl. But boys are fun!!! They are definitely crazy and out of control, but fun. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Oh and my boys rock too! haha