Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

For Katie.....


Katie said that my blog is SOOOO June, so here is my first July post. I will post some pictures of my recent projects in the near future, i.e: baby quilt, crib bumper, pillow for my rocking chair, refinished a dresser and my rocking chair.
And update on the baby, only 5 (yes count them 5) weeks left!! YAY!! And at my last appointment my Doc's exact words to me were "Well she isn't little by any means", so therefore my baby is going to be walking when she comes out.
Happy now Katie?

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

Hey, there you are! You were MIA there for a while...but wow, it sounds like you have been busy! Sheesh I guess I should do some cute stuff like that! A little elaboration on the diapers poll...I voted for huggies. They are usually more expensive but they sure wick the wetness away from the baby's skin the best! Especially with my first kid, any other kind of diaper I put on him within 20 minutes his skin would start breaking out. In my opinion luvs and pampers leak soooo bad. One day Winegars was totally out of huggies so I had to get pampers and whenever I have had to use them I have to put two of them on at the same time to even get like 1 hour out of them. Maybe they work better for girls though.

The Stephensen's said...

Yay for Boobby! Yes I am happy now...Thank you very much! Love the preggers belly....Oh ya and Abby is still asking when she can hold it!She told Jared "Wobyn has a big baby in her belly, she says I can hold it!" So hurry up and pop that kid out would ya?

Mel said...

You look so good! I really should take some pics of my belly, but can't bring myself to do it!! Good to know that you are still around.... I was wondering for a minute!!!!:)

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Yeah! I love cute bellies! Hope everything goes smooth from here on out!

Thompson's said...

We missed the two of you at the reunion. We hand a good time. Glad to see your doing well.