Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What the hellen keller??

So I went to another one of my good old doctor appointments yesterday for the usual stuff and as he was doing the ultrasound to check the fluid and stuff I asked out of curiosity how much my little one weighed, you know since he told me that "She isn't small by any means" so he is doing some measuring and he is all "Most babies at 33 weeks are around 2 1/2 to 3 lbs, yours is saying 4.9!!!" WHAT THE HELLEN KELLER???? My baby is going to come out walking at this rate. Anyway, so there you have it, she is huge and I still have 4 weeks left. OUCH! Good thing for c-sections.

4 comments:

Mande Browning said...

you're not having a 'baby'. you're having a 'toddler'.

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Hey one good thing about big babies, is the sleep better and longer!!! SCORE!

Amateur Steph said...

I just want to know where you're hiding this big baby, because you don't look like you're carrying a toddler. :)

Tina and Derek said...

Hey! my boy was 9 lbs and 1oz, and we're ok. All I have to say is thank heavens for epidurals!