Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, October 11, 2008

RECIPE NEEDED PRONTO!!!

So I have to make some pumpkin squares for my cousins wedding (this thursday) and I have to attempt to make some. Never done it before and I am a little worried about it. I am going to be using a big cookie sheet so if any of you have a FABULOUS recipe, I need it stat. Wish me luck. You an email it to me at BOBBY-BOP@HOTMAIL.COM and if they don't work out, I WILL NOT tell anyone that it was your recipe to put your name to shame.
Thanks in advance! Now hopefully someone will respond.

2 comments:

Stacy and Jared said...

I have a killer pumpkin choc. chip recipe, let me know if you want it

MINDY and JARIN said...

Thanks!! That is so funny you said the "new puppy" cuz I swear Maggie thinks that Jarett is just another dog. She looks at us like what the heck I don't get to do that.