Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

lucky 7

...LUCKY NUMBER 7....

...7 THINGS I CAN DO...
1) I can dance
2) I can go all day and not say a word (because it is just me and Ashlyn)
3) I can forgive those who hurt me the most... eventually
4) I can shoot a gun (and I am good)
5) I can be a good friend
6) I can keep a secret
7) I can be a good mom

...7 THINGS I CAN"T DO..
1) I can't fix Ashlyn's breathing problem
2) I can't fix broken hearts
3) I can't stop animal cruelty
4) I can't stop physical/mental/sexual child abuse
5) I can't wear size 6 jeans yet
6) I can't stand Obama
7) I can't believe I have a baby of my own

...7 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT KEVIN...
1) I love that he is taller than me
2) I love that he would do anything for me
3) I love that he rubs my legs when they hurt
4) I love that he lets me sleep in on the weekends and takes care of Ashlyn and Kodi and Roxi
5) I love that he will strike up a conversation with anone
6) I love that he's such a great Dad
7) I love that he loves me

...7 THINGS THAT I SAY MOST OFTEN...
1) I love my baby girl
2) Kodi and Roxi.... NOW
3) I'm fine
4) Hmmmm
5) Oh snap
6) I need a Diet Coke
7) I don't care

...7 CELEBRITY ADMIRATIONS...
1) Ellen
2) Oprah
3) Garth Brooks
4) Pink
5) James Patterson
6) Stacy Nuveman
7) LDS General Authorities

...7 FAVORITE FOODS...
1) La Ferrovia's lasagna
2) Cafe Rio pork salad or cheese enchiladas
3) Wingers sticky fingers
4) my dad's rolls (Kevin's don't quite match up yet)
5) my Grandma Don-Don's homemade chicken noodle soup
6) Kevin's raspberry cheesecake
7) Subway

...7 PEOPLE TO TAG...
1) Katie
2) MO
3) Joni
4) Mel
5) Steph
6) Tina
7) Mindy

No comments: