Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, October 27, 2008

Who is Ashlyn's dad???

Answer? Ashlyn is definitely Kevin's kid. Just look at that
hairline! Poor kid. She does have a hairline up farther too thank goodness. If it doesn't grow in though, she will be cussing her dad. She also has the "Rigby eye of the hurricane" in back too. I am also blessfully cursed with that. It makes short hair 'so fun'. Anyway, I haven't posted pictures of Ashlyn for a while and I keep getting threatening emails so here are just a few random ones. The last one is the princess who decided she needed her ba-ba while getting pampered in the tub. ENJOY!





5 comments:

Amateur Steph said...

I love that bottle in the tub picture. Do you also feed her grapes while fanning her? :)
Cute pics!

Mel said...

She is so cute! It's amazing how fast they change! Sorry about the Cowboys thing, I forgot they are your team!! One of Jac's bosses is a big Dallas fan, so he got them all seats on the 50 yard line(I don't know what row)$600 a pop! They also stayed at the same hotel as the players because apparantly they all stay in a hotel on the night before a game.... anyway, it's the first time he has been gone since Boston was born, and then he gets to go screw around... I'm not too pleased!:) Hope the "break" doesn't last too long!!!

The Stephensen's said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love the Ba-ba in the tub picture!!! Too cute

Anonymous said...

Shes getting big :o)
Tori

Mande Browning said...

She's adorable! As usual. I think she may be too big to hide in my purse. Time for a bigger purse I guess.