Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am thankful...

That today marks 2 months since Ashlyn's last breathing episode (or should I say not breathing). I hope that this trend continues. I totally believe in the power of prayer and know the miracles that come from them... like my little girl whose face is staring at me as I type this.
Okay, enough of this sappy crap... BRING ON THE GRUBBAGE!!!

Disclaimer: I know that I should post about other things that I am thankful for like my husband, our families, my bestest friends and my closest friends, and my true friends, and my good friends, and my just friends and my blog friends and the friends who just stalk my blog but don't comment... but i don't want to. right now. or later. or tomorrow and friday i will be shopping, so maybe next year for all you others.

No comments: