Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentine's Day is when???



So, about a week ago Kevin tells me he "made a mistake" but wouldn't tell me what it was. I was really getting so mad at him because he wouldn't tell me. Well Friday I came up from my grandma's and I look on the table and there is a box that has my name on it from a place called "proflowers". So I open the box up and this is what I found. 2 dozen roses!! So I walk down to see Kevin and he said "That is what I screwed up on. I had a brain fart and thought that Valentine's was on the 2nd". I started laughing so hard. At least he even thought about it. So here are my Groundhog's Day flowers. They are gorgeous. Thanks Babe. Love you.

6 comments:

The Smiths said...

LOL. That is too funny!! That is awesome that he was so on top of it!!

DeAnna said...

That is so funny! I think Kevin is super smart....he probably got a way better price! Whenever you get flowers on Valentines Day...you watch the flowers die and as each petal falls you are thinking, "Well, there goes $3.95". That's what I'm thinking anyway. Kudos to Kevin!

Amateur Steph said...

Bwahahahaha! I am laughing so hard, I have to stop blogging and go use the bathroom.
It's true, he probably got a great price.

Mel said...

I HATE Valentines Day. Kevin did exactly what I think every man should do and send flowers on random days instead of Valentines!! Way to go Kevin! (even if he did flub up?!? REALLY?!?)

Tina and Derek said...

Happy Groundhogs Day! I bet that was the best groundhogs day ever! That picture of Ashlyn is so dang cute! What a cutie!

t said...

CUTE!!! At least you don't have to order your own flowers for Valentines.... I have for the last 3 years.