Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ash being a big girl

So Ash first rolled over at about 2 weeks old, she almost rolled right off the cabinet but my leg caught her. She has been such a wiggle worm the last little while and we knew that this day would be approaching us fast. Well the first time that she rolled over she did for Kevin. So we all went in to stand around and watch her and NOTHING! I recorded for 20 minutes and she wouldn't do a thing. So then while we were gone shopping Kevin bust out the recorder when she started rolling over and over so he got this. So then when we got home he had her on the floor and we all stood out of sight and she did it! Now she won't stop!! I love it! But I am so sad that she is getting so big... I can't believe it's been almost 7 months! Time Flies... Enjoy my little Roo's video!


4 comments:

Mel said...

CUTE!!! Boston has decided that he needs to roll all over too. It's so fun, but I agree that it all happens too fast!!:)

The Stephensen's said...

Aww she is so cute! Abby watched this and said "Mom lets buy her some princess bunny jammies." Random yet funny!

Our Family said...

Robyn, your little girl is so pretty, beautiful eyes!

benandnatty said...

She is so dang cute! I can't believe her long eye lashes. The time goes by so fast, and she really has that rolling thing down!