Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ash is 7 months!

I can't believe it! 7 months! She is getting so big and surprises us all the time with the new things that she learns. She is still the best baby. She has been so sick this past little while and she still doesn't fuss. She also has found her voice and LOVES it. It is so cute. I can be rocking her to sleep and she will open her eyes and just start talking away. I am trying to capture it on video and will post it. She is so dang cute. When she wakes up she just starts talking and then as soon as you look into her crib she gets the biggest smile on her face. Oh I could just eat her up.


Just 2 days ago she wouldn't sit up and then yesterday we sat her on the floor to try and get her to do it and she did. She just sat there like a big girl for so long.She also LOVES her tongue. We call this her little Gene Simmons. She is so funny when she sticks it out.
She also likes to drink out of her sippy cup. We also have a little tiny stein that she likes to drink out of. It is about the size of a shot glass and she just devours her drinks out of it.

And what would be a post without funny pictures? We have many pictures of our family in these glasses, so when I stumbled upon them the other day I couldn't pass up the opportunity to put them on Ashlyn.
She was so good to just sit there and let mommy get a good laugh out of it. Happy 7 months ROO! We can't wait to see what you learn next!

7 comments:

DeAnna said...

She is so cute! Love the glasses....so funny. She does look like she is just being extremely tolerant!

Mande Browning said...

hilarious!

The Smiths said...

Those glasses are awesome. She is darling. It just goes too fast! Oh, I wanted to tell you about this great adoption/infertility site. therhouse.blogspot.com She puts a ton of inspiring articles and stories on it. Needless to say, I am addicted.

The Stephensen's said...

This child is adorable! Abby wants to play with her again!

Mar said...

She is such a cutie. I'm jealous that you have her drinking out of a sippy cup. I can't get my son to do that yet.

Our Family said...

I love those glasses! Hillarious! Where did you get them?

Holly Blunkall said...

I just adore that cute lil girl!

Thanks for letting her brighten the ever so dreaded craft day!

-Holly-