Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, May 18, 2008

6 1/2 months preggers

So this is me... 6 1/2 months preggers and starting to get the big belly and I am starting with a little misery. (I think that I look a lot bigger in this picture than I really) My early onset of cankles is pretty neat. And now that it is getting warmer... so is my internal body temperature. I did actually mow the lawn yesterday for my parents and boy oh boy, that was some hot and sweaty fun. But I have felt her kick more and more and it's been so fun. Me and Kevin usually lay in bed and read for about 30 minutes or so (me usually an hour to let the other fun side of reflux subside) and that is when she is moving the most. Anyway, I see Dr Hartman again this week and we will see how things are progressing. It is actually really exciting to think that in just about 2 months I will have a little bundle of joy in my arms and scary as all get out to think that I am going to be responsible for someone else! **you know as I sit here and type this I am wondering really why am I posting this picture?? I look ginormous!! But at least it is in a cute outfit!!**

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are so funny...you do not look huge. I think you look cute! I can't believe you are already that far along!!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Um.... I still am pissed that those are maternity pants! j/k It was fun to habg out for a minute on Saturday!

Mande Browning said...

P.S. Let Joni borrow your cute maternity pants when she gets knocked up.

Oh, and the car looks like crap...you should have told Kevin that he needed to scrub the dirt off a little longer.

Mel said...

I think you look cute! Your not huge at all!! It's going by quickly.... which scares the crap out of me, you probably feel the same. What's your official due date? Mine is officially Aug 30, but all ultrasound measurements are the 25th, and that was my original date, so that's what I'm counting down to! YIKES!

Tina and Derek said...

You look super cute! You're more than half way done! I was super excited to be on the count down!