Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've been tagged... and Joni will pay

What your suppose to do.....delete my answers and type in your own. Don't for get to tag four people.

A)Four places I go over and over:
1. Chevron
2. Walmart
3. The bathroom (thanks to being preggers)
4. Church

B)Four people who email me the most:
1. Katie
2. Mel
3. Mom
4. Kevin

C)Four of my favorite foods:
1. Italian
2. Daddy's rolls
3. Cafe Rio
4. Dad's work or Aunt Linda's peanut butter bars

D)Four Places in which I would rather be right now:
1. Giving birth (I can't wait to see her!)
2. Switzerland (with Dave & Summer)
3. On a cruise (maybe with Katie... not Joni ha ha)
4. In our OWN home

E)Four people I'm tagging:
1. Mel
2. Deanna
3. Steph
4. Jeanne

F)Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dumb and Dumber
2. Grease
3. Footloose
4. Anything with Owen Wilson

2 comments:

Mel said...

FINE you tagged me, I'll get around to it at some point today or tomorrow. Beware... paybacks!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Oh ha ha ha smarty pants, you know darn well you love me and that you would LOVE to be on a cruise with me!!!! ;)