Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

really? it's ONLY been 4 years?

Our invitation


The day we were engaged.. Thanksgiving 2003

So today me and Kevin celebrated our big 4 years of blissful marriage. It is hard to believe that it's been only 4 years, but at sometimes (and Kevin agrees) it feels like its been about 15. We didn't do anything fun like we usually do because I was pretty sick, so I slept most of the day. Then Kevin took work off a little early and came home to get me and then we went for a ride... to some stores is all he told me. So we go driving to Roy and pull into Aaron's Jewelry, and I was seriously thinking that he was going to pick him out a new wedding band since he doesn't wear the one I bought him. Anyway so we go in and he asks the girl where the earrings are... and I am thinking "What? This is actually for me?....crazy!" Anyway so he tells me to pick out a pair of earrings. So I tell him that he did such a good job at picking out my wedding ring on his own that he should just pick out my earrings also, so he got me a small pair of half hoops. They weren't too shabby in my eyes. Then after we sat and talked to Mitzi for a while we left and went to get Kevin some nice flip flops, not a bad trade huh? Anyway so now I am wearing his Harley on my left ring finger and his new gun in my ears! Now don't go thinking that I am some selfish girl who doesn't buy anything for her husband... we are going to go pick him up and new motorcycle this summer as soon as our 2 credit cards are paid off. Anyway, thanks babe for a great day when I felt like She-ite! Diamonds ARE the best medicine. oh and Kevin "I hate your face"

Diamonds... good medicine.

Happily Ever After

5 comments:

Amateur Steph said...

Happy Anniversary! Those earrings are awesome Robyn. Where's the picture of Kevin's flip flops? :)

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Happy Anniversary! Oh yeah, tell Kevin I love diamonds too!!!

The Stephensen's said...

Awww How tender!J/K Sounds like a good day! Jared usually forgets and then says stuff like... Oh ya go buy yourself some flowers! Nice!

Mande Browning said...

so sweet! Congrats on the blissfullness of marriage!!!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Ha ha I tagged you!