Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CALLING ALL MITT MEISTERS, NEW KIDS ON THE BASE AND BASE BUDDIES

Alright Mitt Meisters.... we are in some need of catching up time. The last time that our "team" got together was I believe just after senior year and we have all moved on since then. So I have talked to a few people and they are game for a little shindig, and I even mentioned it to Bonnie and she offered her humble abode to have it at. So now all we need to do is get some dates together and come up with a compromise. If you are interested, let me know. I was thinking about making a blog for the Meisters so that we could each go on and update our lives so that we can all keep in touch. We were all good friends at one time and I am sure that most of you are a little curious about what everyone else is up to. So if you want I will work on that blog while I having nothing better to do with my time than sit and be preggers. If you have contact with others from the team let them know also and have them email me bobby-bop@hotmail.com and we can get the ball rolling... no pun intended. And I want to hear from people who are back in the good old "New Kids on the Base" and "Base Buddies" days! Ya I know, most of you are jealous over our first 2 team names, just don't be haters.

No comments: