Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, September 1, 2008

Prayer Card

So I am asking for more prayers.. but not in my behalf this time. My sisters best friend, her husband and 3 boys (ages 8 to 1) were involved in a pretty bad head on collision today. They all got bumps and bruises but the oldest boy got the worst of it and has head trauma. He was transported to a hospital and the last we heard, about an hour ago, he still hadn't regained consciousness. It is so sad and my sister is just heart broken. These boys mean so much to her and I just ask that you all keep them in your thoughts and prayers. I ask for lots of prayers, but have seen the miracles that they bring. If any of you need me to pray for someone, let me know. I have prayed more in my life in the last 6 weeks that my whole life combined it seems.
*Update on Ashlyn: She went for 11 days without stopping breathing, and then Sunday night as we were all loaded in the car to come home from North Ogden, she decided to quit again. So I rip her out of her car seat (someone was helping me because it is a beast of a car seat and I know I couldn't get her out that fast), and put her face down and started to thump her back. She did start breathing again after a few seconds but it was a LONG car ride home and an even longer night.
So that was our adventurous Labor Day... oh and we over the baby contest at Hooper Tomato Days and had her in the contest.. didn't win but OH WELL, she would've won tiniest baby if that had been a category. She was even smaller than the 2 week old!! Then we spent the rest of the day moving my brother and his family into their new house... nothing cool or exciting.

No comments: