Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ashlyn's Blessing Day 09/07

So I am a little late with this post, I know, but the day we blessed Ashlyn was so hectic. We had so much family over afterwards and so many people wanted to see and hold Ashlyn so we didn't get many pictures taken. And in the ones that did get taken, she started fussing because she was so hungry. Anyway, so yesterday after church, we put Ashlyn back in her blessing dress and took some pictures. She has gotten so big since her blessing day because her dress was huge on her and now it fits her pretty good. Oh well, I don't care that I am late taking them. We did at least get a couple from that day, I am just glad to have more of her in the dress. I instantly fell in love with it when I saw it.



7 comments:

The Smiths said...

Those pictures are priceless! She is so darling.

Mande Browning said...

she's so cute! we need to have a girls night (that you actually attend) so that I can see the little one again!

Amateur Steph said...

Hey look at your awesome blog! It looks great.
And I'm sorry again about the recording. I feel like a schmoe.
Ashlyn looks sooooo precious.

t said...

Shes so cute ;o)

Lucky Mama said...

What a little beauty!!!!!

Rachael said...

Hey so good to hear from you. How are you doing? I have always wondered what was up with you and kev. I totally can not believe you have a beautiful little girl. I love girls as you can see. I always thought you would always have all sorts of animals before you had babies. She is darling.

The Stephensen's said...

All 3 of my kids were blessed in a blankie just like Ashlyn! Thats funny. She is so beautiful just like her Mama! Love ya