Countdown...


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight night

So last night me, Cathy & her mom Sandy, my sis Raelyn and her friends Katie & Angelee & her daughters Jaycee and Shaylee (spelling?) all went to the midnight showing of Twilight. It was so fun to spend time out with "girls". Now I love to be with Ashlyn, but I love a girl's night out. I was/am not a Twi-hard like most of you but I will give props to the movie. It actually followed the book for the most part and I was happy I went. I didn't like Edward at first, but he grew on me and his eyes are B-E-A-utiful! And then it showed Emmett... yes he is quite dee-lish himself. And then my favorite... James. I heart him. In the first scene when he appears... oh baby, I was all for it. I could've licked him! Anyway, so I guess I will finish the next book and probably go see it when it comes out also.

james Pictures, Images and Photos

p.s. on January 9th a new movie with Kate Hudson comes out and OMH, it looks so funny. Me and Cathy have a date for it and we are accepting more apps from people to come with us... It will be great fun!!!

No comments: